Slay The Dragon ! Slay The Dragon !

Has really good potential

I thought it was doing really good cuz I thought it was funny, but then you just kept repeating yourself at the end that just bugged the heck out of me. The music is pretty good, but mainly cuz I like bass. But if you were to remake this, I would get rid of the repeats, maybe insert something else in there. I actually thought the animation and was went well with the song. So props to that even thought its clearly not the best graphically wise. Also the constant black white black white black white thing was kind of hurting my eyes along with the repeats. But that is all I have to say guy. Keep it up.

thomasBaldwin responds:

my hot dog
has a first name
and its oscar
my hot dog has a second name
it mayer!

Army Of Darkness INTRO Army Of Darkness INTRO

Excellent

I'm not quite sure what those programs are so I'm sure you did your best in the animation that you could do. Yes it is a bit choppy but it's still very amazing. But you did a great job on pretty much re-animating the beginning of the movie. To all who have not seen the movie, that is the intro. The rest of the story is great and exciting. The movie itself is a bit humorous and scary at the same time. StringAnime did a great job on doing this and I look forward to seeing your stuff. I'm subscribing.

Paper Luis - Chapter 1 Paper Luis - Chapter 1

Really Good

I for one love the paper Mario series and the first was one was my favorite. Seeing this brought back old memories. It was really well done and the animation replicates the real paper Mario. I'm looking forward to the rest of the series.

(Short) Castle Attack (Short) Castle Attack

Really Good

For a first flash ever, this is great. Most stuff you see on here for first timers is bad. This was unexpected. Yes it could be improved, but he will learn.
Just keep doing flash and you will be greater guy. I would recommend a replay button, and try adding your voice if you feel comfortable doing so. The speaking bubbles are fine but maybe you could talk and do subtitles at the bottom? Maybe, just a suggestion. But again great for a first flash.

ODDshow episode 1 ODDshow episode 1

Haha, okay

Well I can definitely see this kind of series having potential. Some of the humor was funny while some of it was really stupid. Sorry. But work on animation and try to find something that is consistent. I'm giving it 5/5 only because of the voice of the fetus, that made me laugh quite hard.

Sundown Sample Sundown Sample

Nice

It was pretty and nice animation. Much nicer than the one I made for a school project. Anyway it's short and pleasant to watch. The only thing I was hoping for was a green flash but hey not my animation, good job guy.

River city Attack River city Attack

Well, there some problems

Positive:
The music selection was decent but only if you like techno, which I do
There was nothing else really positive

Negative:
The fighting wasn't very well done but it is hard with an 8bit kind of animation
The guy is foreign so not all the language is correct so you kind of have to interpret yourself
There is the f-bomb in one spot
The "replay" button at the end does not work

Keep working on it guy and I know will accomplish greater things.

The Fluff The Fluff

LOL

Music was good until the bass came in and then it got really bad. Animation was, well... Well it was better than I could do but I'm a newb. Well. I don't know what else to say honestly. I gave a five cuz I thought it was humorous but I don't this will do to good. Sorry guy.

alexwin responds:

i am too newb...

billy is cool billy is cool

Well...

Check to see if you put up the right file because there is no music and stops on the 2 part of the story with the watch. And you spelled watch wrong.

thehoopz responds:

wak u say to me bish?

Choose ur starter already Choose ur starter already

Hahahaha

The idea is exactly what everyone thinks. Unfortunately the animation is okay but the sound is all off. So I guess just fix that you will have a good animation guy.